Connect with leading and emerging researchers
You will gain exposure, build relationships, develop partnerships and connect with representatives actively involved in Neuroscience research from across Canada and around the world.
Premium branding & positioning opportunity
You will reach your target audience and be recognized as a supporter of the conference and its aims. Set your product, service and brand apart from your competitors – guaranteed visibility on printed materials, advertising, and promotions.
Face time with leading scientists
You will have the opportunity to connect with over 600 investigators, researchers, scientists and students actively involved in Neuroscience research and will have an opportunity to build relationships and form valuable partnerships. Conference registration, marketing opportunities, exhibit booths and networking are among the many benefits associated with sponsoring this conference.
Why should your company exhibit at the Canadian Neuroscience Meeting?
The Canadian Neuroscience Meeting will provide unique opportunities for Exhibitors to promote their products, services and publications to leading neuroscientists and neuroscience research laboratories from across Canada.
- Maintain market presence
- Establish new customer leads
- Demonstrate products/services to a diverse science research base
- Gain recognition among Canada’s largest gathering of neuroscientists
Who should exhibit at the Canadian Neuroscience Meeting?
- Laboratory equipment suppliers
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Academic and research institutions
- Publishers of education materials (journals, scientific, medical and electronic media)
- Biotech companies looking to recruit talent to further the discovery process and bring much needed treatments for neurological disorders
- Neurological disease organizations, industry and government organizations
Please send an email to Cendrine De Vis, or reach her by phone at (250) 472-7644 for more information about our meeting and the opportunities available to you.
CAN 2019 Exhibitor Information
2019 Expo fees:
- 8×10 Booth – $2500 CAD
- Table Top – $1600 CAD
Exhibits are open for the duration of the meeting, however, please review the program at-a-glance for specific break, poster and lunch times each day. Dedicated exhibit/poster sessions occur during breaks so exhibitors can expect a higher level of traffic during these times. Please note times are subject to minor changes.
Wednesday 22 May
- Exhibitor Move-In 12:00 – 15:00
- Opening Reception* 19:00 – 20:15
*Exhibitors are invited and encouraged to participate in the opening reception. Advance drink tickets are available for purchase through the online exhibitor registration tool so they may be used by representatives to invite their clients for a beverage.
Thursday 23 May
- Exhibit Hours 10:00 – 17:30
- Poster & Exhibit I 15:00 – 17:30
- Tuesday, May 15
Friday 24 May
- Exhibit Hours 10:00 – 17:30
- Poster & Exhibit II 15:00 – 17:30
- Wednesday, May 16
Saturday 25 May
- Exhibit Hours 10:00 – 15:30
- Poster & Exhibit III 13:30 – 15:30
- Move-Out 15:30 – 17:30
- 2019 CAN Sponsor & Exhibitor Pack
- 2019 CAN Sponsor & Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
- CAN2019 Floor plan