Since 2016, the Canadian Association for Neuroscience has been awarded CAN Outreach & Advocacy Awards to individuals and groups who have made exceptional contributions to the promotion of neuroscience research in Canada.
This award honours the best neuroscience outreach and advocacy initiatives in Canada. It consists of a $1000 prize and the opportunity to present your advocacy work at the CAN meeting.
Applications can be sent before April 1st to email@example.com
Learn about past winners:
- First prize – Best local SfN Chapter: Manitoba Neuroscience Network
- First prize – Best individual initiative: Midori Nediger for the POND 3D brain project
- First prize – Best student initiative: McGill BrainReach Program
- First prize – Best local SfN Chapter: Queen’s University – Neuroscience Outreach Program
- Honorable mention – Student initative: Allen Champagne Queen’s University
- Honorable mention – Student initiative: Katherina Lebedeva U of Saskatchewan