The Nominations Committee is composed of at least 5 members and chaired by the Past-President of the Association. The Nominations Committee reviews all nominations for membership in the Board of Directors and Executive Committee, and prepares a slate of candidates for election if more than one suitable candidate is presented.
The Nominations Committee also reviews all applications for the Young Investigator Award and selects the awardee.
Committee members serve a two-year term.
Chair of the Nominations Committee:
Charles Bourque, Past-president of CAN (McGill University)
2021-2022 Committee members:
- Arezu Jahani-Asl (McGill University) – year 1
- Tiina Kauppinen (University of Manitoba) – year 2
- Sarah McFarlane (University of Calgary) – year 2
- Beverley Orser (University of Toronto) – year 2
- Melissa Perrault (University of Guelph) – year 1
- Mojgan Rastegar (University of Manitoba) – year 1
- Simonetta Sippione (University of Alberta) – year 1
- Marie-Ève Tremblay (University of Victoria) – year 1
- Vince Tropepe (University of Toronto) – year 1
- Louis-Eric Trudeau (Université de Montréal) – year 2
Ad-hoc member (non-voting): Jean-Claude Béïque CAN Secretary (University of Victoria)