The Nominations Committee is composed of at least 5 members and chaired by the Past-President of the Association. The Nominations Committee reviews all nominations for membership in the Board of Directors and Executive Committee, and prepares a slate of candidates for election if more than one suitable candidate is presented.
The Nominations Committee also reviews all applications for the Young Investigator Award and selects the awardee.
Chair of the Nominations Committee:
Katalin Toth, Past-president of CAN (University of Ottawa)
2021 Committee members:
- Sarah McFarlane (University of Calgary)
- Beverley Orser (University of Toronto)
- Tiina Kauppinen (University of Manitoba)
- Louis-Eric Trudeau (Université de Montréal)
- Ed Ruthazer (McGill University)
Ad-hoc member (non-voting): Jean-Claude Béique CAN Secretary (University of Ottawa)