(includes links to sessions and options to add sessions to your calendar)
Events not to be missed today, starting at 11 AM EDT, 8 AM PDT:
- CIHR Brain Star Award talks: Lukas Tamayo-Orrego, Nuria Daviu Abant, Claire Gizowski
- Keynote lecture by Franck Polleux
- Three parallel symposia chaired by Caroline Ménard, Masha Prager-Khoutorsky and Tiina Kauppinen
- Advocating for science and research during an election with Kristina Proulx, Director at Temple Scott Associates, Government & Public Affairs
- Second poster session
- Plenary speaker Gwyneth Card
- Plenary Symposium 2: Model systems and the circuitry and epigenetic mechanisms that underlie behaviour, chaired by Vince Tropeppe
- CAN AGM at the end of the day
Access to the CAN-ACN 2021 Virtual Conference:
Once registered for the conference, you will receive an email from Underline, asking you to verify your account. Please check spam/junk mail folders for this email. Once you have done this, you will be able to access the virtual platform by clicking on the button below.
If you do not receive your access email, please contact Alaina at Podium, to check that you have a paid registration for the event.