Due to the ongoing COVID-19 restrictions in place throughout Canada and beyond, CAN-ACN is excited to announce that the 14th Annual Meeting will be held as a virtual event, taking place from 23 – 25 August 2021. This decision was made to ensure the safety of our scientific community, as well as to enable maximum accessibility and engagement for those unable or unwilling to travel to Vancouver.
In the coming days and weeks, please stay tuned for further information on the virtual program and meeting format. We are determined to deliver a dynamic, interactive, and engaging digital event, and we look forward to your participation to the Society’s inaugural virtual conference!
Given these recent changes to the Annual Meeting format, the decision has been made to extend the abstract submission deadline to June 1, 2021. This extension will be in lieu of any late breaking submission calls.
Roger Thompson and Alyson Fournier
Chair and Co-Chair of the scientific program committee for the CAN2021 meeting
Confirmed Plenary Speakers:
- Michael Hausser –University College London
- Gwyneth Card – HHMI-Janelia
- Magdalena Goetz -Munich Center for Neurosciences – Brain & Mind
- Frank Polleux, Columbia University
- Huda Zoghbi, Baylor College of Medicine, winner of the 2020 Brain Prize
Plenary symposium chairs:
- Vince Tropepe, University of Toronto
- Frédéric Charron, IRCM
SAVE THE DATES!