Mark your calendars for the next Canadian Neuroscience Meeting!
Date and location
- May 12-15 2022
- Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
Confirmed Plenary Speakers:
- Valina Dawson, Johns Hopkins
- Mark Nelson, University of Vermont
- Margaret (Peg) McCarthy, University of Maryland Baltimore
- Gordon Fishell, Harvard Medical School
- Frank Bradke, German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases (DZNE)
- Elisabeth Tournier-Lasserve, Université Paris Diderot, winner of the 2019 Brain Prize
Plenary symposium chairs:
- Louis-Eric Trudeau, Université de Montréal
- Adriana Di Polo, Université de Montréal
- Matthew Hill, University of Calgary
All on-site attendees must adhere to the Canadian Federal Government and the Provincial Government of Ontario COVID-19 measures put in place at the time of the event: Click this link for the most up-to-date information
In addition, Ontario businesses and organizations may choose to require proof of vaccination upon entry, and meeting attendees participating in activities at local businesses must adhere to the COVID-19 safety measures put in place by these venues (hotel, restaurants, social gathering locations).
All on-site attendees must follow Canada’s protocols on Travel, Testing and Borders: click on the link for the most up-to-date travel to Canada information.
As the COVID-19 public health measures change rapidly, we invite all meeting attendees to verify requirements in advance of travelling to the meeting.
We are very grateful to the 2022 Meeting Sponsors and Exhibitors!