Become a sponsor
Are you interested in supporting us by becoming a sponsor or an exhibitor? Please send an email to Gabriela Dominguez, or reach her by phone at (250) 472-7644 for more information about our meeting and the opportunities available to you.
Review Sponsorship, Advertising and Exhibiting Information PDF, and our Terms and conditions
After reviewing these documents, use the following link to register
Connect with leading and emerging researchers
You will gain exposure, build relationships, develop partnerships and connect with representatives actively involved in Neuroscience research from across Canada and around the world.
Premium branding & positioning opportunity
You will reach your target audience and be recognized as a supporter of the conference and its aims. Set your product, service and brand apart from your competitors – guaranteed visibility on printed materials, advertising, and promotions.
Face time with leading scientists
You will have the opportunity to connect with over 600 investigators, researchers, scientists and students actively involved in Neuroscience research and will have an opportunity to build relationships and form valuable partnerships. Conference registration, marketing opportunities, exhibit booths and networking are among the many benefits associated with sponsoring this conference.
Why should your company exhibit at the Canadian Neuroscience Meeting?
The Canadian Neuroscience Meeting will provide unique opportunities for Exhibitors to promote their products, services and publications to leading neuroscientists and neuroscience research laboratories from across Canada.
- Maintain market presence
- Establish new customer leads
- Demonstrate products/services to a diverse science research base
- Gain recognition among Canada’s largest gathering of neuroscientists
Who should exhibit at the Canadian Neuroscience Meeting?
- Laboratory equipment suppliers
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Academic and research institutions
- Publishers of education materials (journals, scientific, medical and electronic media)
- Biotech companies looking to recruit talent to further the discovery process and bring much needed treatments for neurological disorders
- Neurological disease organizations, industry and government organizations
How to become a sponsor?
To become a sponsor or exhibitor, please contact our Secretariat.
2017 Expo fees:
8×10 Booth – $2500 CAD
Table Top – $1600 CAD
Exhibits are open for the duration of the meeting, however, please review the program at-a-glance for specific break, poster and lunch times each day. Dedicated exhibit/poster sessions occur during breaks so exhibitors can expect a higher level of traffic during these times. Please note times are subject to minor changes.
Sunday, May 28
Move-In 12:00 – 16:00
Opening Reception* 19:00 – 20:15
*Exhibitors are invited and encouraged to participate in the opening reception. Advance drink tickets are available for purchase through the online exhibitor registration tool so they may be used by representatives to invite their clients for a beverage.
Monday, May 29
Exhibit Hours 10:00 – 17:30
Poster & Exhibit I 15:00 – 17:30
Tuesday, May 30
Exhibit Hours 10:00 – 17:30
Poster & Exhibit II 15:00 – 17:30
Wednesday, May 31
Exhibit Hours 10:00 – 15:30
Poster & Exhibit II 13:30 – 15:30
Move-Out 15:30 – 17:30
- Quick facts
- Transportation and Customs kit includes the information about those subjects as well as the material handling information, the form to order and the shipping labels all exhibitors should use to ship at the advance warehouse or direct to show site.
- The Exhibitor Service Kit for those who wish to order extras.
- Exhibit floor plan
- Exhibitor booth numbers (xls file)
- Freeman will be reaching out to registered exhibitors to grant them access to their online booking tool: http://www.freemanco.com/store/show/landing.jsp?nav=02&showID=445689&referer=s