CAN will be holding elections for the following Board of Direction positions:
- Vice-President (President elect)
- 2 board members
We are now sending a call for nominations for these positions. Please note that only members in good standing can submit nominations.
To submit a nomination, we invite you to reach out to potential candidate that are representatives of the strength and diversity of our community. We also aim to have geographical representation from across Canada.
Nomination deadline is: May 23, 2022
- CV (any pdf format – a link will be shared on the candidate profile page)
- Nomination letter from a CAN member
- Picture (headshot) for the candidate presentation page
- Short text (max. 250 words) for the candidate presentation page (motivation, qualification).
All documents should be sent to the CAN Secretary, Jean-Claude Béïque, at the following address:
Consider becoming part of the CAN team!