Call for abstracts: November 25th, 2019 to January 31st, 2020
Poster Abstract Submission
Abstracts are classified along the following themes:
- Theme A: Development
- Theme B: Neural Excitability, Synapses, and Glia: Cellular Mechanisms
- Theme C: Disorders of the Nervous System
- Theme D: Sensory and Motor Systems
- Theme E: Homeostatic and Neuroendocrine Systems
- Theme F: Cognition and Behavior
- Theme G: Novel Methods and Technology Development
- Theme H: History, Teaching, Public Awareness and Societal Impacts in Neuroscience
Preparing your presentation for submission
- Select a Presentation Theme that most closely describes your presentation
- Prepare to enter all authors (lead and additional) names complete with their affiliation/organization name and email address
- Prepare an abstract title (max 225 character limit)
- Prepare the abstract text (max 1600 character limit, spaces included)
- Submit the abstract via CAN’s online submission tool in the appropriate text box. Please note: when submitting the abstract cut and paste it from a text editor (i.e. notepad, wordpad, textedit et al.) to ensure it does not include underlying formatting that may cause errors.
Only active members in good standing can submit or sponsor an abstract to present a poster at the CAN Annual Meeting.
Please follow the steps below to ensure you are compliant with CAN submission procedures.
Step 1: Become a member of the Canadian Association for Neuroscience for the new membership year. Click here to renew / become a member of the Association in order to submit
Step 2: Once you have become an active member, please click here for member only access to the submission portal
Please note: if you are not a member of the Association by the submission deadline, your poster will not be considered for presentation at the CAN meeting.