We are pleased to announce that the poster presentations have been selected for the 2019 Meeting. Click on the link below to access the accepted poster list, including title, author list and affiliations.
Guidelines for poster presentation
You will be provided with a maximum surface area of 3.75′ x 3.75′ (114 cm x 114 cm) to display your poster. Posters can not exceed this size.
- Push pins will be provided for you to affix your poster to the display board.
- You may hand out information sheets to those viewing your poster.
- Poster material must be prepared in advance and should be large enough to be viewed from a distance of approximately 3′ (1 m) or more.
- Each poster must have a top label indicating the title of the paper, the names of the authors and their affiliations. The size of the characters for the title should be at least one inch high.
- Please indicate the poster number in the top left corner of your poster
- Keep illustrative material simple. Charts, drawings and illustrations may be similar to those used in making slides – preferably with bolder, heavier figures. These materials should be mounted on fairly stiff paper – but NOT heavy cardboard.
- “Introduction” and “Conclusion” sections are usually helpful.
- When feasible, use graphs for demonstrating qualitative relationships, tables of precise numerical values.
- If used, photographs should be in a matte finish, not glossy.
- Do not fold posters; roll and carry them in an appropriate container.
- Do not mail poster presentations in advance; bring them with you to the Meeting.
- Meeting staff will be present to assist you during the poster set up times
- Removal and collection of posters at the end of the display period remains the responsibility of the author(s). Posters not removed by the indicated take down time will be removed and disposed of by meeting staff.
For more information on poster presentations, please contact email@example.com