Neuroscience is a rapidly evolving field of research. Joining the Canadian Association for Neuroscience will provide you opportunities to stay in touch with fellow researchers and follow their innovative research.
Also join CAN-ACN to help defend the interests of Canadian neuroscientists at national and international levels.
Benefits of membership include:
- Eligibility to submit or sponsor communications at CAN Scientific meetings
- A significant reduction on registration for our annual meeting
- Networking opportunities
- The possibility of advertising positions and meetings on the CAN-ACN website
- A forum to exchange information with colleagues and the general public
- Eligibility for CAN-ACN prizes and awards
- Members, Honorary Members and Emeritus Members, but not Student Members or Corporate Members, shall have the right to vote at any duly constituted business meeting of the Association and shall have the right to hold office in the Association.
To become a member follow this link to our membership management module.
To renew your membership, please follow this link (you will be required to login).
For information about member categories and dues, please visit our membership information page.